This weekend I celebrated my half way mark to 30. I imagined my life be so different by the time I was 30. But hey, didn’t most of us.
I have been watching Girlfriends on Netflix and coincidentally on the first episode Joan was turning 29. From watching the show, I would say Joan and I have a few things in common but she has a beautiful home and her dream career which I do not.
Being a Child Care Director is a pretty cool title but for me the job is unfulfilling. I want to travel, I want to inspire people and try new things, visit new places.
- Move out of parents house (in this economy, a joke)
- Get son off the boob (cons of breastfeeding)
- Practice more self care
- Read more books
- Attain a healthy scalp
- Make exercise a part of my life
- Master my cooking skills
- Study healing elements (crystals, herbs, oils)
- Take better care of my car
- Put more focus on my son’s growth
- Get a new Macbook (done)
- Learn how to give myself a pedicure (kinda done, I have learned about would like to get better) (I think I’m replacing this rule with learning how to do my own hair aka wigs)
- Learn how to play chess (at least the basics)
- Get my son to sleep nights alone
- Adapt a healthy diet
- Get a new tattoo(S) (I would love to get tatted by King Sunni)
- Order needs for self care (done! now my goal is to write about it)
- Change Wardrobe (done)
- Live a happy & successful life
- Create a newspaper
I would like to write more but it is 11:32 at night and my feet hurt because I have been cleaning all evening. So I’m out. I’ll be back though.