I get on here and complain so much, that I often forget to mention the good. So today, I wanted to take the time and acknowledge some things that made me smile.
(Btw, my featured imagine is suppose to represent me thinking of the things I’m thankful for. Choosing these featured images is a real task.)
Here we go:
1. A teacher who had left us, returned today. (For those of you who don’t know, I am a child care director at my mother’s school) that made me happy because if you leave a place and come back, you have to really like it. Which ensured me that we have a healthy work environment.
2. I seen a old student of ours walking to school with his grandmother today. It always nice to see that our old students are still alive and well. We live in a crazy world, so yeah, that was very reassuring.
3. Speaking of old students, one of my old parents called today, which again had the same effect. Happy to hear you are alive and well.
4. A friend of mine finally decided to put her son in my care. It warms my heart when people I know trust me with their children, as a mother myself, that means a lot to me. I don’t trust many people with my kid either.
5. I received an email from another friend. Someone who always checks in and is a frequent reader of my blog. I love that. I wish I could express how much it means to me, but expressing my happy emotions has never been my thing. It’s nice to be seen and even better to be heard. So if you’re reading this, which I’m sure you are, thank you again.
6. I could tell you all how grateful I am for you everyday, to be honest, because I’m just that grateful that you take the time to read my stuff, lol. I read other WordPress users’ posts from time to time and they are so good at this! Makes my writing seem so amateur, which it is. But comparison is the thief of joy, or however the saying goes. So I’ll try not to compare but just know I think you rock.
7. I caught a lady jamming out in her car today and this always makes me smile. I love catching those candid moments of pure enjoyment. I’m simply grateful I was there to see it.
8. Lastly, the thing I am most thankful for is my son. He gets on my nerves some (a lot) of the times but he is my saving grace. He’s such a beautiful kid, inside and out. I really hit the jackpot with him.
That’s all for today.
What are some things you are grateful for?
Leave a comment or start a conversation with me. Did you notice I fixed my contact page? Drop me an email!